To make your experience even more memorable…
OPTIONAL but BRING if you’d like, … :
- A small blanket, scarf or shawl for the Friday Sisterhood Initiation Ceremony
- Something to wear with red, dark red or burgandy-ish colours, perhaps a scarf or skirt for the Saturday evening Honoring Moontime Ceremony.
- If you like, but not required, any crystal, statue or sacred item that you can put on an altar for your Lodge Group and take it home with you after it has gathered energies from the weekend.
- Your drum, rattle, shakers or rain stick etc… there will be extra shakers available
- Closed water bottle, (18 L water jugs provided)
- Festival seating chair, or lawn chair
- Yoga mat or small foamie ( for the breath session and Yoga offerings)
- Small Blanket for outdoor evening fire circles and breath session
- Swim suit and towel
- Bring a Goddess outfit with something red, simple, playful or fanciful for the Saturday ceremony
FOR ACCOMMODATIONS :
- Sorrento Centre will provide options for Tenting, RV’s, and Lodge Rooms (double occupancy is available. Cabana listings have one bed and bunks suitable for children)
- Purchase from Sorrento Centre
- Meals purchaseds are made with their garden fresh produce, meal plan options, gluten free, vegetarian etc. Please inquire if it suits your needs.
- Meal plans and diet option costs are Breakfast $11, Lunch $13, Supper $19. The weekend of meals is $73
- When you arrive, even if you are part of set up – check in at the Sorrento Centre office for your name tag, room key or site. The retreat registration is from 12 – 1:30 pm. The retreat starts at 2:00 Friday afternoon
- The closing ceremony finishes Sunday at 12:30. There will be snacks and finger foods available after the closing ceremony on Sunday before you head home.