To make your experience even more memorable…
Note* REGISTRATION IS FROM NOON UNTIL 1:30 PM ON FRI SEPT 8TH or FRI SEPT 15
First session starts at 2:00pm.
) BRING FOR CEREMONY:
- A small blanket, scarf or shawl for the Friday Sisterhood Initiation Ceremony
- Something to wear with red, dark red or burgandy-ish colours, perhaps a scarf or skirt for the Saturday evening Birthing Ceremony.
- If you like, but not required, any crystal, statue or sacred item that you can put on an altar for your Lodge Group and take it home with you after it has gathered energies from the weekend.
- If you have, a drum, rattle, shaker or rain stick etc… there will be extra shakers available
- Optional, any nature medicines, dried flowers, shells, or fresh flowers for the Earth Prayer Bundle (Despacho) that will be offered to the Eagle River
) FOR ACTIVITIES:
- Closed water bottle, (18 L water jugs provided)
- Yoga mat or small foamie and small blanket ( for the breath session and possible early morning Yoga offering)
- Scarf or shawl to be Blessed in Elder’s ceremony
- Bring a Goddess outfit with something red, simple, playful or fanciful for the Saturday night ceremony
- * EVENING CEREMONY INFO, click here
) FOR ACCOMMODATIONS :
- Click here to view rooms, the kitchen and living room/dining room
- Click here to view grounds . Camping sites are in the forest with wash rooms and a wash stand. Showers are in the main building. RV parking is in a couple different parking areas without hook-ups.
- Tickets prices are available for room accommodation, RV or camping spots.
- There are 7 bedrooms that are $100 a night, most rooms have one queen bed, one room has two twin beds. Bathrooms are shared with two or three rooms.
- You are welcome to share your room, with one or two people, sharing a bed, or bringing in a cot or foamie. You are responsible for arranging your shared accommodation.
- There is a Sacred Food Form for you to sign up with the dish you are planning to bring, so we can organize how many main dishes, vegetable side dishes, salads, breakfast dishes and desserts will be available Please bring your own meals for special food plan or restrictions. I am sure we will have a combination of meat and vegetarian dishes, and the garden people will gift us with something from their harvest. Cindy Johnson will be coordinating the meals for the Sept 8-10th weekend and Leah Knight will be coordinating for the Sept 15- 17th weekend
) REGISTRATION AND SESSION TIMES
- REGISTRATION IS FROM NOON UNTIL 1:30 PM ON FRI SEPT 8 or SEPT 15TH, whichever weekend you have registered for
- First session starts at 2:00pm Friday
- Daily sessions 9 – 11:30 am, 2:30 – 4:30 pm and 7:30 – 9:30 pm.
- Breakfast at 8 am, Lunch at 12:30 pm and Supper at 5:30 pm.
- The closing ceremony finishes Sunday at 12:30, with a lunch to follow.
- Any help you can give to SET UP ON SEPT 7th, or tear down the event, inside or out AFTER THE SEPT 17th CLOSING will be greatly appreciated. Areas for set up and tear down are )inside altars and yardage decorations, )outside birth canal tent, )outside swap meet tent, )kitchen
- Big Thanks for any extra help you can assist with set up or tear down , Marilyn and the team