Our Beautiful Venue in the Pristine Wilderness
of the Nahatlatch Valley, BC
When a land is prayed over … the breezes and the branches noticed and thanked. When the beauty and the decay is honored, tended and left untouched at the same time, the land speaks… It touches you in a way that you can feel, as you sit and sleep, cry and laugh on this sweet and powerful spot on our Mother. Jana Runnalls sings “Feel her love beneath your feet… It is growing… Always growing…”.
Join us on this Sacred land, at Sandy Pines Campground and Retreat Center near Boston Bar BC to honor this land, our Mother. This land can hold you and hear you, strengthen you and your intentions… Join with other amazing women who are being called to this three day ceremony…
Sandy Pines Campground and Retreat Center is a family owned and operated “off the grid” acreage, surrounded by roaring rivers and towering mountains. Their intention has always been to host activities, gatherings and festivals that will honor and love the land as much as they do. There is lots of room for tents and RV’s. There is running water, drinking water and no electricity. They have flush toilets and outhouses as well as an honor system $3 shower.
Our gathering is near the confluence of the Nahatlatch and Fraser rivers, 13 km north, upriver from North Bend and Boston Bar, 2 1/2 hrs south of Kamloops, 2 1/2 hrs north of Vancouver, BC.
At Boston Bar follow the signs to North Bend and Chaumox Rd., which will take you across the Fraser River and 15 km on Chaumox Rd to the Sandy Pines Campground.
Click here for Directions and a Map.
The beautifully treed campground is flat ground in a pine, cedar, birch and fir forest. A short walk from the campground, through the forest trails , takes you to the open meadow. There are lodges, tipis and structures for the Sacred Moon Emergence ceremonies, activities and celebrations.
At one end of the campground is the kitchen and dining area where your meals will be served. Flush toilets are near the kitchen and outdoor toilets are spaced throughout the site.
AMENITIES (included in the ticket price)
- Camping on level sandy campsites in the trees
- RV parking without hookups
- Tested spring fed running water is abundant and non chlorinated, drinking water supplied
- Honor system Hot shower $3
- Flush toilets and outhouses
- Open grassy areas for laying in the sun
- Forest trails with benches and meditation circles
- Cedar’s Secret Forest Trail to the Nahatlatch river – a 1 hour loop, a steep hike from the campground or access the river by vehicle and short hike for experienced hikers
- Open meadow with mountain views
- Purchase limited number of motel rooms in Boston Bar, 15-20 minutes away, onsite four queen beds in a single room cabin ( extra cost).